Thursday, June 21, 2012

The Puzzle

It has been brought to my attention that the Chipin fundraising meter is not recording donations. I want to assure you that I am receiving the donations even though the meter is not recording it. I’m not sure why it won’t track the donations like it is supposed to. I will keep the meter up because it is an easy and secure way to donate. I will just keep you guys updated with how much we have raised!

Moving on…

We have decided that we want our child to know all the people who have helped to bring he/she home to us. This is how we are going to do this- If you donate we will sign your name to a piece of a puzzle.  Once our goal is met we will put the puzzle together, frame it, and hang it in the baby’s room. This way the baby will have a wonderful reminder of everyone who has helped bring he/she to us. If you choose to be anonymous, we would be happy to sign it as “anonymous”.

Thank you all for your support and contributions.

Total donated: $450

1 comment: